Independence DayOur office will be closed Monday, July 4th in observance of American Independence Day. We will reopen at regular business hours on Tuesday, July 5th.
The Evolving Landscape of Digital Biomarkers & Wearable Sensors
The term “digital biomarkers” is everywhere. New biomarker-focused conferences, journals, and regulatory requirements abound, but it seems like such a broad subject.
In this webinar, we discuss the digital biomarker landscape and examine them more specifically in the context of wearables in clinical trials:
- Why are digital biomarkers important?
- What do pharma sponsors want?
- What can the academic community provide?
- Are there any examples? What can we do right now?
- Jeremy Wyatt, CEO
- Rob Wilson, SVP Business Development and Corporate Strategy
- Tyler Guthrie, Director of Scientific Affairs and Data Management
September 18, 2018
Suggest a Webinar