RMA DelaysOur Admin Portal website is currently experiencing technical difficulties, and it could result in delays with RMAs being processed. We are currently working to resolve these issues. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Join us on August 11th for an ActiGraph webinar hosted by Xtalks:
Oncology Research and Care: Reimagining Digital InnovationRegister Now
Developing Validated Digital Clinical Endpoints with Wearable Sensors
In this webinar, ActiGraph’s Jeremy Wyatt is joined by Job Godino, PhD, to discuss key challenges and opportunities around the validation of digital clinical endpoints captured with wearable sensors, addressing both historic data interpretation methods and the ways in which these may change in the future.
This 45 minute webinar focuses on four important areas of consideration:
- Validation of a wearable device versus validation of a digital endpoint
- Practical advice for sponsors during the study pre-planning process
- Leveraging work that has already been carried out by the academic research community
- Extracting novel, meaningful information from wearables using machine learning (ML)
- Jeremy Wyatt, CEO
- Job Godino, Assistant Professor, University of California, San Diego